Marquee HTML

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquee HTML

Is it possible to make the Scrolling text inside of a Marquee, diffrent colors.

eg. I Love this website building.

I want to make the word - LOVE - red, and the world - Building - green

but I want it in the same Marquee.

Do I have to configure the HTML ? and if so what do I put in there.

Help need please.

Re: Marquee HTML

To make either one word or a group of words a different color- that word or those words, would need to be surrounded with the <font> tag like so;

<font color = "blue"> This text will be blue</font><font color="red"> And this text will be red</font>

Give that a try and see how it works.

Here is a marquee tutorial (if you want to try to make your own in HTML boxes) that will show you how to make it move, scroll etc...

By the way- www.hscripts.com is a great source for learning html. Click on the tutorials at the top and then HTMl on the side. You will spend hours there.

Cheers-
    Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Hi, set all the marquee to white & paste this code where you would put the marquee text & preview. Add a few extra &nbsp; if you need some extra space between the text.

<font color = "red">Text will Move </font>&nbsp;&nbsp;<font color = "green">Text will Move </font>&nbsp;&nbsp;<font color = "red">Text will Move </font>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<font color = "green">Text will Move </font>&nbsp;&nbsp;<font color = "red">Text will Move </font><font color = "green">Text will Move </font>
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

hehehehe.. Hey Chris. I had done this long winded version of makeing a marquee with an html box and then realized it could be done with the BV Web Builder. While I was correcting myself- you came along and posted also..............hahah.

This place is great.

Have a good one.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Hi Andy, Its those trees & wood again LOL. Naval pointed it out that you can put some code into a lot of BV areas.

Cheers.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I suggest you get the proper NUMBER for the color you want and use the # NOT the word - that will make the color the same on all websites and will meet the standards. Just follow the above directions, but change <font color = "blue"> to <font color ="#000080"> (make sure you get the right # for the color you want - as there are lots of choices.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Simply write the text in BV as you like it, then right click it, HTML. Copy it's html code and paste it in the marquee.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
              X