"auto fill" function stopped working for my email box of my contact page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "auto fill" function stopped working for my email box of my contact page

Several weeks ago I posted this current problem regarding the "auto fill" function that stopped working for my email box of my contact page, and I have received no replies so it seems reasonable to give this posting another try.

Several months ago I created two Blue/Voda websites (www.GordonPatzer.com and www.LooksRule.com) and at that time all the "yellow-color" boxes would "auto fill" with my use of the Google AutoFill feature each time that I accessed by websites using Internet Explorer and then tested my Contact page (a form that I created with ABVFP). However, about a month ago I deleted some of the unnecessary boxes/fields and moved others, and now all my "yellow-color" boxes "auto fill" just like before, all except the email address box which I must each time now type in manually. I use my Google auto-fill regularly on other websites and it works just fine, so it seems to be my BlueVoda website rather than my Google auto-fill, which means that others also cannot use their Google auto-fill on the contact page on my two websites: www.gordonpatzer.com and www.looksrule.com.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you.

Gordon
Working...
X