Just Joined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Joined

Hi everyone! Just joined today and still a little confused but no doubt that will sort itself in due course - 'with a little help from my friends' - as the saying goes. At my advanced age please be patient with me - am not so alert as l used to was!!
    Will now start doing my homework!

Re: Just Joined

hi and welcome to VL ... it does not mater how old you are ... you can learn to use BlueVoda ....
    kym, merlin & tala
    creating white majick
    www.whiteshepherds.com.au
    www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
    www.merlinsmajick.com
    www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Hi there......welcome to vodaland enjoy and have fun......lots of great minds here to help you along....you will soon get the hang of it.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Hey there and welcome. I'm at a more 'advanced' age than I ever expected to be, haha, and still functioning with BlueVoda's help. Welcome and good luck!
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
        X