publishing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing question

I am trying to publish a 'samples' page. It has an AVI file playing in a Quicktime window on the page. The file it is going to play is 262 MB file ( short wedding movie). When I click the publish button. blue voda totally locks up and stops responding. Blue FTP would not transfer that file. I have since used a different FTP program and have that file on my control panel now. What I need to know is there any way for me to play that AVI file on a page I create using blue voda, but not have the file indicated when i publish it. To get this clear, a 262 MB file is not going to be published as a normal page would get published. I need a page to play that file as www.dnsvideo.ca/****awmv.html
    does, only in a quicktime player that can find the file to play on vodahosts server.

Dave Van De Cappelle
    www.aSimpleLife.ca
    www.TheAlternativeSolution.ca

Re: publishing question

You can link to the file you managed to upload if you like ... and apply it as a link on a webpage you build, this might lock up others computers though, as it is doing for you ..

If possible, I am wondering if you could split the video in an appropriate area, perhaps even 5 or 6 videos, if you could .. might be better for everyone too if you could do this ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X