Problems sending/receiving w/ Craigslist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems sending/receiving w/ Craigslist

I advertise property for rent on craigslist, and I can't use anything associated with Blue Voda for whatever reason.

When I built my site & published it, that was the last time I as able to send receive from Craigslist. I started a thread about it, but never got any helpful feed back on it, so a few months later, here we are again.

EXAMPLE: If I write an ad, & submit it to CL, the self-publishing email that they send you never comes to me.

EXAMPLE: If I see an item that I'm interested in, and reply to the anonymized email, I get an email w/ an error message saying that the message could not be delivered.

How can I fix this?

I don't have my squirrel or horde set up, could that be the issue?

I use outlook to send/receive, btw.

Anyone else have these issues? How did you repair?

Thanks in advance!

Barron
    www.greenlightlocating.com
    http://www.greenlightlocating.com

Re: Problems sending/receiving w/ Craigslist

Are you saying you're using the email address through your site? And you can receive other emails to this address but not if sent from Craigslist?

And if you are using your email through your site - did you set it up properly by following the tutorials? If not you won't be able to send/receive no matter what you do.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Re: Problems sending/receiving w/ Craigslist

Sorry. To clarify, I'm sending and receiving mail normally through my web site. If I'm complacent, and I'm browsing CL & respond to someone's ad, the mail bounces back almost immediately.

All of my www.greenlightlocating.com mail accounts work for sending and receiving EXCEPT for using CL (sending or receiving)

Am I to believe that I'm the only Blue Voda user this happens to??

I'm special!

Thanks for responding Bethers, any further insight?
      http://www.greenlightlocating.com

Comment

Working...
      X