Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it a Scooter or is it a Reindeer......?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it a Scooter or is it a Reindeer......?????

Ok!!...ok!!!..... now who stole Santa's Reindeer.........will you please bring it back?????

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Re: Is it a Scooter or is it a Reindeer......?????

Looks like Santa is catching up.....Go Santa!

Comment

Originally posted by C L View Post
      Looks like Santa is catching up.....Go Santa!
      Catching up?.....no I don't think so!!.....he will have to avoid too much traffic ......lol.....easier with his Sledge and Reindeer, he can fly and avoid traffic jams.....lol

And if he can't deliver all the presents on time some kids won't be happy......lol .....

So will the culprit who stole his Sledge and Reideer ....please bring it back....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

Santa Sledge?

Wut do you mean? Is that new? jeeeeeeeez I keep missing all the good stuff ...lol

Comment

Originally posted by C L View Post
          Santa Sledge?

Wut do you mean? Is that new? jeeeeeeeez I keep missing all the good stuff ...lol
          Yeh Yeh.....the Santa Sledge.....lol....you see now he has to use a scooter.....lol......and he will be like you always late on the forum.....hee hee hee.....lmao

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
          X