Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Help Please

Hello

I am trying to set up my email accounts. I can send and receive email from both accounts. What I was trying to do is have the email from cpanel to be forward to Outlook express email account. Is this possible? I have Quotes@abenicaautoshipper.com in the cpanel. I have Quotes@abenicaautoshipper.com in Outlook Express. My email from the cpanel quotes I have to go in to get the emails. This is the email from the submit button on my website.

Outlook Express There was a problem logging onto your mail server.

Your Password was rejected. Account: 'quotes', Server: '127.0.0.1', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR The e-mail server did not accept your user name or password.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92l is not forwarding to Outlook Express. error reads the following:

I can send to and from both accounts I can receive email to and from both accounts. Is there a way to have the Quotes from my quote page on my website to go into the quotes on Outlook Express email account?

Please help.
    Thanks

AbenicaAutoShipper.com

Re: Email Help Please

These tutorials will explain a lot
    Email tutorials about how to set up your email accounts in various email clients

Barry

Comment

Working...
    X