Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are my extrenal POP mail server address?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are my extrenal POP mail server address?

HI!

I am having problems receiveing emails to ray@extremehype.co.uk. This address has worked perfectly until Monday. The site crashed and since then emails are not coming through. When I send an email to myself I am told it is full, even when I have deleted all those read.

i am using Horde on Voda Host, but my main address where all my mail comes to is with btopenworld.com.

So I am gonna try to set it upa gain on btopenworld.com but need to know how to find the external (POP) mail server's name, my user name and password for that external mail account, and the port number for the mail server.

Anybody help??

Cheers

OH and a Happy Christmas to All!

Re: What are my extrenal POP mail server address?

If I'm not mistaken all the info you need will be found on your original vodahost registration confirmation - hope that helps. Btw/ my wife is from Newcastle, now living here in the US...
    I've sent an email. just to see if it gets through for you...
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

thanks.
      I am still having difficulty. problem
      This was working fine up until the weekend and is all of a sudden showing up that my mailbox is full and error 550. My mailbox is totally empty as far as i can see. I have not changed anything. I am missing very important e mails because of it. try sending an e mail to ray@extremehype.co.uk for your self. I am in dire need of help with this one asap

happy xmas

cheers

Comment

My mail was returned, I'm sorry to say, and I don't know how to help you further, although someone else here may. Perhaps try contacting your mail account directly - btopenworld.com. You'll get it sorted!

Happy holidays and cheers back atcha!
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Dive Diva View Post
          I am having problems receiveing emails to ray@extremehype.co.uk. This address has worked perfectly until Monday. The site crashed and since then emails are not coming through. When I send an email to myself I am told it is full, even when I have deleted all those read.
          i am using Horde on Voda Host, but my main address where all my mail comes to is with btopenworld.com.
          So I am gonna try to set it upa gain on btopenworld.com but need to know how to find the external (POP) mail server's name, my user name and password for that external mail account, and the port number for the mail server.
          Anybody help??
          First of all, you should review the email Tutorials, especially on setting up Outlook for your mail services.....you are not following the procedure properly (according to your post above).

Secondly, if you have followed the proper procedures precisely as detailed in the Tutorials, and still experience difficulties, you need to be confident in submitting a Support Ticket to receive the personal attention all VodaHost customers enjoy.

Footnote to Sedona: If you do not know how to do something, it is better to stand back and not offer any half-measures which often complicate proper resolution and understanding, for everything about learning to build websites is progressive/linear, all building upon foundations laid earlier......
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X