Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

I just thought id say hi and introduce myself.
    My names Gemma and im from Cambs in England.
    Im 22 and run a modified car club 'Cruise-East'

Is every1 looking forward to xmas?

look forward to your replys

Gem, 22, UK
    www.cruise-east.co.uk
    Love Fast Cars Live A Fast Life

Re: Hello everyone

Originally posted by cruise-east
    I just thought id say hi and introduce myself.
    My names Gemma and im from Cambs in England.
    Im 22 and run a modified car club 'Cruise-East'

Is every1 looking forward to xmas?

look forward to your replys
    Hi there,

We are pretty busy here getting ready for Christmas. We adopted two daughters and it is a blast seeing them so excited!

Just curious.. What is a car club? I don't think we have those here in the U.S. or I am just car club clueless.

sparrow
    Digital Visual Memories
    Lasting Presentations
    MomsWeek

Comment

aww bless. i have no kids, bet that will be great, children are what make christmas special.

Car clubs are really popular in england. If you own a car and are into modifying it ( changing the apperance 'window tints,spoilers,alloys' improving performance 'engine work'etc) you join the appropiate club. Im a member of loads and own my own one thats why im registering here as im using blue voda to redesign my website. Just having problems publishing it at the mo.

Slo how is every body else?

Originally posted by sparrow
      Hi there,

We are pretty busy here getting ready for Christmas. We adopted two daughters and it is a blast seeing them so excited!

Just curious.. What is a car club? I don't think we have those here in the U.S. or I am just car club clueless.

sparrow

Gem, 22, UK
      www.cruise-east.co.uk
      Love Fast Cars Live A Fast Life

Comment

hi,

My name is Tehetena.I am a 2nd year computer science student.I am from Ethiopia.here in our country we seleberate crismars on january 7. We have our own calander.It has almost 8 up to 10 day different.We will give a week for perparation to the holiday.We celeberate crismars in our country in our culture.

Comment

I love the meaning behind Christmas & hate the guilt we "midwesterns" tend to put on one another. So, too busy, can't sleep, can't focus, spend $$ unwisely (oh wait---I do that all year round:)) & am sadly looking forward to the end of the season. Still praying my attitude will change -- I have so much to be grateful for; beautiful, healthy children, a man that will stop at nothing to please me & friends that would come & have coffee with me at 3am if I beckoned on them...not to mention a roof over my head & enough excess cash to actually mis-spend it.
          But -- how do I get the emotions to be in sink with the "knowledge" of gratitude? Oh, a life long quest, I guess.
          I have heard of car clubs in the US...I work for a car company though & we (Minnesotans) have a huge car show every year at the state fair grounds.

Comment

Working...
          X