After publishing! Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After publishing! Help!

Hi, I'm a beginner and i don't know what to do after publishing the pages I did. This is my domain http://www.caopairsoft.net. So I'm here to ask for some support.
    Thank You.

-Joćo Bacalhao-

Re: After publishing! Help!

Hey,

Your first page must be saved as index. Then publish it and try...
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Re: After publishing! Help!

You saved and published each page into a separate folder.....this is not how to publish pages.

For instance, open Blue Voda and open your page which you named "home/" ....... then go clik on FILE in the upper left corner of the BV workpane and click on SAVE AS and type in index >> now when it asks you which folder to save this page in, do not name a folder....it should be saved in your main BV directory. Then, publish the page.

Now, go find each of your pages (contact_us, eventos, fotos, guestbook, menbros, noticias, videos, etc.) that you saved in folders, and duplicate the same process above (re-SAVE AS to the public/main BV directory) and publish each page again. Remember: do not add anything to the page names as you save them AND publish them > fotos, NOT fotos/ ; noticias, NOT noticias.html ; contact_us, NOT contact_us/ .....see??

Be sure when you publish that you do not enter more information than what is called for:
      1) Your assigned server number
      2) Your User Name
      3) Your Password

Do NOT add any other information to the directory! It should look like this when you publish: public_html/

If you follow these steps you should be fine.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X