Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas from South Africa

Hi All

Heres wishing you all a blessed, peaceful and Merry Christmas. May your New Year be Prosperous and Happy, all your dreams to come true. :)

I own and operate a small web development and hosting business in Port Elizabeth, South Africa I'm here because I am seriously considering moving hosts and one could say, I'm browsing around trying to find the right hosting provider for myself and my clients.

I love code code and more code. oscommerce is my speciality, though I fiddle with phpbb, Joomla, xoops, Ruby and a few other cms.

I have an infinite passion for the conservation or our environment & wildlife.

My latest project is bringing The Green Ribbon Pledge accross the waters to South Africa (still WIP). More can be read at the .org site.

If anyone needs help with anything, If I can help I will, so please dont hesitate to skype, email or pm.

well it 2.48am here now and I should be going to sleep now ... so will cya all later.

Re: Merry Christmas from South Africa

Welcome, I'd say you shouldn't need to look any further, you will find all what you are looking for here for yourself as well as your clients. Just to let you know that pms are not operational. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you as well.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi there, a big welcome to you from another fellow South African......

You need not look any further for a great hosting company....lol

Wishing you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR too.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

..and from another South African, welcome to VH. This is the best choice. Before I joined VH, I have spent one long night, right through, to research all possibilities and VH came out tops.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

A very happy New Year to you too.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Happy Holidays, You have the right one here for alls of your needs and the talent here is unbelievable
            Sharon Chajin

Comment

merry christmas and a fantastic new year from us in Australia ... I don't know why you would need to look any further ... look forward to seeing your work ...
              kym, merlin & tala
              creating white majick
              www.whiteshepherds.com.au
              www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
              www.merlinsmajick.com
              www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Comment

Working...
                X