Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• set up e-mail link

tillart.net

Hi, I'm brand new at this. I just want to put up a placeholder page on my new domain and want to include a contact (e-mail, till@tillart.net) link on the placeholder when I publish it. So how do I dothat in the Blue Voda Web builder software
    Thanks in advance
    Till
    Till

Re: set up e-mail link

hi and welcome ... all you have to do is put up a page as you would normally as a temporary index page with the link you want on it ... I often do this when building a new website I do not want people to see until I am ready. When you are ready just replace it with the new index page. I hope it all goes well for you.
    kym, merlin & tala
    creating white majick
    www.whiteshepherds.com.au
    www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
    www.merlinsmajick.com
    www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Hi,
      Thanks for your reply I set up the page and put the e-mail up as a link. I guess I'm not doing it right. The link wizard asked me for a target, I assumed it would be the e-mail address? I'm confused. Go to tillart.net and look at the link. It will bring up my outlook account when I click on it but doesn't apply the to address till@tillart.net.
      Till

Comment

Are you trying to make a contact form? or just link your e-mail?

To just link your e-mail you can wright it our and then highlight it and go to your tool bar and press link . you then pick mailto: and put in you e-mail.
        sigpic
        www.windameer.com - Angora goats & Sheep

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - An online Flea Market - frist year free !!

www.advertise.windameer.com - Free banner advertiseing for everyone.

Comment

Thanks I'll give that a try. I also found out from Voda Host that my e-mail is not set up with them correctly so's I gotta fix that 2.
          Thanks
          Till
          Till

Comment

Working...
          X