Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Templates

Hello experts...

1) I am trying to learn about this software. I used template as my background which I have downloaded from the website itself. When I previewed my webpage in explorer...It was showing only half of the template. The remaining was followed by the white space. Even I enlarged the template in "PAINT"... But there was no great improvement.

2) When I used "Menu Bar", In "Style" we have the option of "Transparent Background". But why is this 'transparent' option absent in the "Navigation Bar"?

Please reply me dear experts...
    Thanking you...
    G.K.K.

Re: Regarding Templates

Hi Kran... Introduce the template to your page using the image tool.. then you can size the image/template as you wish... Look through the Template Tutorial offered here at Voda Host..You will become more and more familiar with this program by working with the web builder.. It's Fun.. Doug

Comment

Hi Dear experts ,Happy New Year to all
      I am very new to webs and working in soholaunch I have downloaded std website available in sohoilaunch,it meets my requirements but not exactly.It has two menu bars horizontal and vertical & both has same functions and very dull colors,odd background photo,Can you please inform how can I make changes to template.
      I have tried templatebuilder as well but does not fit to my computer screen it shows only 2 steps out of five to be selected
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dougnez View Post
        Hi Kran... Introduce the template to your page using the image tool.. then you can size the image/template as you wish... Look through the Template Tutorial offered here at Voda Host..You will become more and more familiar with this program by working with the web builder.. It's Fun.. Doug
        Hai sir...Thanks for replying me...But when im resizing the template, it is losing its actual image. It's getting disturbed(elongated) Can u please say me how to rectify that??

Comment

Originally posted by Kranthi kiran View Post
          Hai sir...Thanks for replying me...But when im resizing the template, it is losing its actual image. It's getting disturbed(elongated) Can u please say me how to rectify that??
          Paint is not a good program to use.. well its not good for very much at all. It isn't capable of resizing an image correct, you will need to use a better image editing program such as photoshop. If you don't have photoshop there are alternatives, a good free on called "The Gimp", I believe the website is http://www.gimp.org which will do a significantly better job then paint in pretty much every regard to image editing.

Register/Login Script
          Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Simple..... do not attempt to manipulate images of any sort manually (by stretching or re-positioning via the toggles), but precisely re-size them without losing definition by entering the dimensions in an editor (200 pixels >> 100 pixels).

If you do not have an editor, simply download the free pix-resizer from VodaHost.
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X