PayPal Shopping Cart Button(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal Shopping Cart Button(s)

Well, I am making progress on my website, however, I am having some difficulty with PayPal's buttons. I went to the PP site and got the code generated for one of their buttons. I, now, need to know where I should put the code in my page. I tried the Body HTML but that didn't work. Also, after I get the button going can I move it around on the page? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Dan
    Dan

"'Tis better to be silent and thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." (A. Lincoln)

http://www.dpcCrazyCrafts.com

Re: PayPal Shopping Cart Button(s)

Ahh - never mind. I hit the panic button too soon. I have solved my own problem!

Dan
    Dan

"'Tis better to be silent and thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." (A. Lincoln)

http://www.dpcCrazyCrafts.com

Comment

Help! I have been stuck 4 weeks trying to get my PayPal information into my SohoLaunch built website. It is www. twistsandgems.com and it comes up like it is supposed to on the web, but I have no way yet for customers to pay. At the present time, the only way they can buy is to e-mail or call me. (Obviously not a good option for everyone)

I think I have read everything there is about this in this forum as well as in PayPal. I even CALLED Pay Pal, but they said I'd have to get the information from some one at Soho - but I cannot find a number to call.

The problem is that when I find where someone else with this problem has found a place to enter the HTML codes, they have built their site with Blue Voda, and the directions for finding the place to enter the codes do not correspond to what I see on the Soho pages.

I have entered all the information for 41 products both on Soho shopping cart button AND in PayPal shopping cart. I talked with several site builders today, but they all use their own ways of creating shopping cart systems and cannot tell me what to do with this one.

I am ready to pull my hair out, and am REALLY needing to get back to my metalwork. Has anyone out there built on SohoLaunch and successfully added PayPal Shopping cart?

Please - if you know what might help me or where I can go to read information about this, help.
      Melinda Ager, Metalsmith
      Twists & Gems
      Devers, Texas

Comment

Melinda

In soho you dont have to cut and paste buttons.. go to the shopping cart icon and simply type in your paypal email address and the customers will automatically go there when they click on a product.. provided you have added the product in the shopping cart area.

In the middle area there in the shopping cart section is where you add your payment methods. Right next to where you checked email should also be paypal. Nothing to add except your paypal account email address.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you for your help, Karen. I'm headed right there to try again!
          Melinda Ager, Metalsmith
          Twists & Gems
          Devers, Texas

Comment

Working...
          X