Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Send Email But Can Not Recieve From Outside Accounts (Multiple Email Accounts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Send Email But Can Not Recieve From Outside Accounts (Multiple Email Accounts)

Hi,
    Long time reader, first time poster.

I am currently having a rather nasty issue with my email and have exhausted my own knowledge base and am in need of a bit of advice if someone out there happens to have a minute to read over this, it is much appreciated.

I am no longer receiving emails on any of my email accounts, there are several websites and email addresses associated with the account.

I am able to send emails just fine, when I send emails from one of my accounts to another the emails arrive, if I use another account (gmail, hotmail, a friends @domain account, etc they do not arrive)

The problem seems similar to the one on this post but it was cut a little short of a solution that would work for me and closed.

If someone wishes to test the function of sending an email you can try webmasterj@webdesignbyjason.com to do any testing necessary.

Any help with this situation would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Webmasterj/Jason

Re: Can Send Email But Can Not Recieve From Outside Accounts (Multiple Email Accounts

I have not been able to find any similar posts, if someone has already taken the time to answer this specific problem please let me know where I can find that post.

Comment

Re: Can Send Email But Can Not Recieve From Outside Accounts (Multiple Email Accounts

I went into cPanel and there does not seem to be any email filtering of any kind, if that helps.

Comment

Working...
      X