question about publishing 2 sites on one account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about publishing 2 sites on one account

Happy New Year all! I have a question if I have one blue Voda account on it can I make 2 sites for different domains. I already have one ToyDealership.com If I want to make another website for another domain that I already have can I do it through this hosting account or do I purchase another one. And if can do it for this one account do I do everything the same for this 2nd domain.

Re: question about publishing 2 sites on one account

Yes you can have multiple domains and websites on one account. Follow the tutorials for an add-on domain. You need to purchase, if you haven't already, the domain name - you can do so through VH or you can keep one you already have and point the nameservers to your account here.

Then, the new name has to be added following the tutorial I recommended above.

Most of what you'll do will be the same. Your new domain would also have an index page for the home page. You'll publish that and all pages for the new domain to public_html/newdomainname (with newdomainname being the exact name of the new domain you added via the addon domain.

LOL - Just watch the tutorial.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Re: question about publishing 2 sites on one account

thanks

Comment

Working...
      X