Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi am just new here and I really need help.

Yes am a VodaHost Customer but yet I don't even know what is exactly my domain name. All I know my user name was onerose2au******.com. It has been 3 days since I purchased the VodaHost Builder.

I didn't bought VodaHost Builder for business purposes. My kids just wants it because they want to try to build their own Friendster overlay layout for friendster site. Now they built a site but we can't even published it.

2 days ago I received an email from customer support that there was a problem with my choosen domain name and I was advice to fill up a form to transfer my choosen name to Vodahost and which I did and the domain I was choosen was available. But since then I haven't receieved any respond from customer support.

Now we regret buying this program. So please help what we gonna do?

Sorry we're just desperate here!!!

Re: Hello

This is not a business site and not something critical - we are in the middle of a holiday - and it does take up to 3 days (think business days) to have everything propagate, etc. Tomorrow is a business day, and I'd expect all these things will be taken care of in short order.

VodaHost is an excellent hosting company.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Well I wonder if it is still holiday because am still waiting any respond from VodaHost Customer Support what happened to my account.

Comment

My son said. We should never trust. Now we just wish we got out money back. It's been over a week since we puchased the BlueVoda Bulider and yet we didn't got any respond what happened to our account or to our money.

Comment

the Blue Voda Builder is free.

IF you purchased a VodaHost hosting account - then you need to put in a support ticket here to find out what's happening with it.

You said you don't know what your domain name is - YOU have to BUY a domain name - so if you BOUGHT one, you'd know what it was.

If you paid money, you would know where it went.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
          X