Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal Links

Hi,
    im new to this but ive used other programs so i have a basic idea of what im doing but im having problems linking my internal pages together and ive watched that tutorial many times now ive made sure that the files are in the same folder if that maks any difference.
    thanks for reading
    Ben

Re: Internal Links

Hi Ben, the page linking will only fully work when you have published a page & is fully live on your server. The preview wont give a fully working page.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

ok, but what do you mean by fully published? do i have to upload to the internet before i know if its going to work?
      Last edited by Ben.Bellis; 01-02-2008, 06:45 PM. Reason: mis spelt word

Comment

Single pages can by tested in preview. Links between pages are not functional in preview.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

so how do i know they work before i host?

Comment

Clicking on the links before you publish won't work as the page does not exist on the web.

You CAN double check your spelling etc - and then you need to test them after you publish.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
            X