Problem with my contact form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with my contact form

Hi to all of you.New in this forum and I'got a problem I hope someone will help me.I'got my web up and runing www.marbellapainting.com but when I fill the contact form its come up HTTP 404 Not Found.I allready wached the tutorials set up my email but still same.I'll wait for an answear.Thanks

Re: Problem with my contact form

It worked for me, so i suppose you solved it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Yes this time it worked-after 3 hours infront my PC.I watched the tutorials 2 more times and I found out what my problem was.The contact and the thank you pages were in a diferent filesnames that's it.Now I having another one if can give me any tips.When recieve an email after filing the contact form I'm geting the "submit botton:botton" at the end of my email and "the Values submitted from web site form :" on the top of it.I thing that is something to do with the code i pased in the thank you page not sure
      Thanks
      ------------------------
      www.marbellapainting.com

Comment

Rename your submit button from Submit to submit and you will solve the first problem. Then, you can change the text "Values submitted from web site form :" to whatever you like, in your code you pasted. This is the default start of the message, you can turn it to whatever you like.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks Naval it worked again but all the time when I sent an email to my other email address it goes in to Bulk mail instead in to my inbox do u know why?

Comment

Well, the new email filters send many emails in the bulk mail. However, i need some more details: you mean on your computer ? or do you have a online email CP provided by your ISP ? and which one is this?

If you recieve the mails on your computer, an easy solution would be to add your own email address in the Contacts list, and set your Windows settings to Always Accept mails from your Contacts.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Well I mean when I send an email from my info@mydomain.com to my other online email which is in yahoo,goes in the bulk.I don't know actualy what's ISP is but I thing we are tolking for the same thing.Usually all my emails in yahoo going in to my inbox unless if I SPAM some of them and then they goes to the bulk which I never check only empty it It's allways full with 100-150 email every day.The thing is I haven't spam any email from info@mydomain.com but they going in to the bulk.Any idea what the reason is?
              Thanks

Comment

That's a Yahoo problem, it marks quite a lot of emails as spam.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X