Online directory (Phones & Addresses)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online directory (Phones & Addresses)

My main domain is yateemfoundation.com and I wish to launch an online directory of my area on additional domain which may contain phone no.'s and addresses, so that any one can find it at his finger tips. Can anyone plz tell me what should I do to launch a website like this.

Re: Online directory (Phones & Addresses)

Originally posted by sbilal View Post
    My main domain is yateemfoundation.com and I wish to launch an online directory of my area on additional domain which may contain phone no.'s and addresses, so that any one can find it at his finger tips. Can anyone plz tell me what should I do to launch a website like this.
    If you are an exisiting voda host customer, and I think that is what you are saying, you can order this domain name from voda host and add it on to your current voda hosting account as an addon domain - there is no charge for this - only for the domain name ...

You will then go and view the tutorials for adding on a domain ...

You will then create your website - create a new file folder on your own computer named this domain and store the webpages that you create with blue voda into it - this will prevent overwriting any pages that you create with the same name - example index - as you will build this website in the very same way from start until almost finished - with the only difference then being you will publish this website to public_html/newdomain - typing the name of the new domain after the public_html/ for this website and removing it when you publish to your first website ...

You can have an unlimited amount of domains in your voda hosting account providing they are all yours ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X