X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creating a login page help needed

Hi
    I am very new to the website building world and want to create a login area for my clients so that they can view information about their personal accounts, each person would need to be able to log on with their user name and password and be directed to their individual page. Any suggestions on how to do this?????

Please help.

THanks
    Jocelyn

Re: creating a login page help needed

You would need a script to process the login and manage all your client information.

You may want to check a site like hotscripts.com, that would be the best place to started, I don't know of one offhand that fits your needs, but I have never looked, so there might be

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

thanks, i found one on phplogin.net that will work for what i want it to do but i am getting a fatal error when i try to access the login page, or any other page for that matter. here is what comes up on the login error

Fatal error: Call to a member function do_login() on a non-object in /home/fijqupg/public_html/loginv20/login.php on line 3

maybe someone can help, i am still to new at this to know what it means. Thanks

Jocelyn

Comment

I posted in the other thread you started.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X