Hi Ya'll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Ya'll

Well, I knew I had been gone a long time, but didn't realize it was more than a year! I don't know if I will recognize anyone anymore, but I thought I would drop in and say HI and HAPPY NEW YEAR! I only posted for a few months when I had high hopes of building my own site....someday I will get back to it....I took on another digital art job, so for now, market through their website. Keeping my site "parked" for now and maybe by the summer I can get it finished.

Many of you were so encouraging and even shared some emails with several...hope you are all doing well and prospering from your wonderful sites!

Now I'm off to see what ya'll have been up to and look for directions on how to start my blog! Have a wonderful day!
    still working on website!

Re: Hi Ya'll

Originally posted by islandcrazy View Post
    Well, I knew I had been gone a long time, but didn't realize it was more than a year! I don't know if I will recognize anyone anymore, but I thought I would drop in and say HI and HAPPY NEW YEAR! I only posted for a few months when I had high hopes of building my own site....someday I will get back to it....I took on another digital art job, so for now, market through their website. Keeping my site "parked" for now and maybe by the summer I can get it finished.

Many of you were so encouraging and even shared some emails with several...hope you are all doing well and prospering from your wonderful sites!

Now I'm off to see what ya'll have been up to and look for directions on how to start my blog! Have a wonderful day!
    Welcome back = good to see you here again..
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Working...
    X