Web page/cpanel help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web page/cpanel help

I have published my web page and it all looks ok. When you search for the web page it brings up the index page. If you click index the web page show correctly. If you type in www.palmettogreenllc.com everything looks ok. Is there something I can do in the cpanel so that the web page can be searched for correctly? I have filled in the page properties also.

Re: Web page/cpanel help

Richard, maybe it's me (It is late where I am) but I don't understand your question?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

When using Google to search for the page, my web page does not come up as palmettogreenllc it comes up as index on the top line and some misc text under it then has the proper web address on the bottom. Most peoples stuff in google comes up with a cool little title with a small description of what the site does. I hope this is more clear. This is the first time I have tried to build a web page.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Young View Post
        When using Google to search for the page, my web page does not come up as palmettogreenllc it comes up as index on the top line and some misc text under it then has the proper web address on the bottom. Most peoples stuff in google comes up with a cool little title with a small description of what the site does. I hope this is more clear. This is the first time I have tried to build a web page.
        Clearly you have not finished properly preparing your web pages to include Key Words, Page Description, Authorship, or even Page Titles ....... basics in building web pages!

Right-click on your web pages in an "open" area (not on an element such as a template or graphic) and then left-click on PAGE PROPERTIES >> complete and fill in all areas under each Tab as instructed in the Tutorials.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you, I will go back an see what I may have left out. But I have put in key words and page description. I will see what I forgot.

Comment

Did you name your home page "index"? I had that problem until I renamed my home page. Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
            X