Links publish-dont work when search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links publish-dont work when search

Hi guys I'v got my web site up and running but 2 days ago I ad some links in to it and when I log in through google they don't work.They do do work though when I log in directly and I don't understand that is it somethoing to do with the google reading the web?If someone can answear me I'll appreciate it

Many Thanks

Re: Links publish-dont work when search

I have no clue how you log in via Google? and without more information - really can't help - like what links? what pages?
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Well I shoud'v be more specific or probably that's my English which is not perfect sorry about that.Well what I want to say is when I search in google with a specific keyword and when I see my web site I click on it.The page is opennig but the hiperlinks on some keyword or on the navigation menu bar are not there-I mean they are not clickable,but when I log in directly in to www.mydomain.com everything is fine wyth my hiperlinks and my navigation menu bar.I hope you'll understand what I mean.cheers,vilio

Comment

Hi, Your question is very unusual so maybe you could send us your website address so we can take a look and try to work out what you are asking. Is this possible?
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi Marincky My web is www.marbellapainting.com Now go to google and search with exterior painting marbella click on the number 4-Paint Color Selection see what the page looks like and then log in directly in to the web click on the same page and you'll see the deferenses.Cheers,vilio

Comment

Hi Vilio,

I can't get them to work either way!
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Your problem is your linking - as they don't work when I go directly to your site either. You need to check everything on your navigation and fix what's wrong. It has nothing to do with coming to the site from Google.
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
              X