Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

Hey,

Just started trying to apply this software and web building and learning as I go. I find it a very friendly place so far and I am happy to be here. I am a career blacksmith and metalsmith. I drive a schoolbus. I love racecars. I built one myself and raced it. I am in my mid fifties. I live and work in the great state of Minnesota. I hope y'all don't hold that against me. Favorite place to travel to is New Mexico. I am from Minnesota, but I have never been to Lake Wobegon. I know people from there though.

Re: Intro

Hi there, welcome to vodaland.....enjoy and have fun.....you will soon get the hang of it.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

hi and welcome to VL ...
      kym, merlin & tala
      creating white majick
      www.whiteshepherds.com.au
      www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
      www.merlinsmajick.com
      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Greetings and welcome to the forum!

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

From one (EX) school bus driver to another... Welcome : - )
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

is a jokes ............... Ha...hahahhaha
            موقع -برامج -وصلات

Comment

Hi to everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to this site and forum. Looks like it is going to be very helpful.
              My favorite hobby is and will always be genealogy. Have put it on the backburner for the time being. Have other things I'm working on now.

Oh, if you are into amateur radio, you will recognize my username as being my call sign.

Take care everyone.
              km5tq
              km5tq
              GOD BLESS AMERICA!
              www.jewelsheritage.net
              Cunningham-Staggs-Brown-Moore-Bristow-Jackson..just a few I'm researching

Comment

km5tg-
                Greeings and welcome.

Small world. KD8FFJ myself. And, I have just been working on my family tree for the past two hours. Got it traced back to 1808 in Copenhagen Denmark.

Hows the weather down there in Texas?

Anything I can help with brother- let me know.

73-
                Andy (KD8FFJ)
                PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Hey, a fellow ham. Good to hear from you.
                  I'm in Oklahoma not Texas..lol Been to texas many times. Glad you have gotten that far with your genealogy....and yes, it is a small world...lol

I've been working on my family history for almost 30 years, and I have one of my main lines back to Ireland in the 1600s. Wish I could say I could say that about the rest of my lines.

As far as the weather, it is going between cold and mild weather for winter. Supposed to have snow tonight,but doubt it will be a lot of it.

Same here with genealogy. I'll be glad to help you if I can.

Take care,
                  km5tq from OK
                  km5tq
                  GOD BLESS AMERICA!
                  www.jewelsheritage.net

Comment

km5tq-
                    Oops. Put g at end of your call instead of q.. Eyes are going bad...........

Very cool with the geneology stuff. 1600's eh. I have to get a Danish speaking/reading person to get any further with mine as from this point on.....most all records will be in Danish.

Any way.....we'll talk again. Have a good one.

Andy (KD8FFJ)
                    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Hi Andy,
                      I also have to have help with my Ireland research. I have documentation showing they were from northern Ireland. As soon as I get back to my genealogy, I intend start my research in that country.
                      Looking forward to it.

Take care,
                      km5tq
                      km5tq
                      GOD BLESS AMERICA!
                      www.jewelsheritage.net

Comment

Working...
                      X