I watched the tutorials but need just a little more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched the tutorials but need just a little more

I tried macromedia but ended up getting a lot further to publishing my page when I restarted the whole thing using Bluevoda.
    My page is at www.sportfotos.com.au. I have published but I am not happy with having to publish slow loading full size photos. I have tried in vain to install a rollover link, or just a plain html link but the nearest I get is that I see the images in thumbnail but when I rollover them they disappear leaving only the frame. When I click the frame, Firefox says "file not found on server sportfotos.com.au/index" even though BOTH thumbnail and image are there.
    I am confused whether to use full address "....public_html/index" or not.
    Basically, I need a clear step by step walkthrough. There seems to be lots of places where one can take the wrong track. For example, even though I have named the bluevoda file "index", my page appears as "untitled" and I dont know how to name it!!! perhaps this is problem....I just dont know. Sorry for such an epic for my first post but I hope you can help.
    Cheers Robert

Re: I watched the tutorials but need just a little more

You have a lot of heavy graphics (photos) on your site, they take time to load...click the below to download pix resizer...it will make your graphics load faster.....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: I watched the tutorials but need just a little more

Also..click the below to learn about naming your pages and setting your page properties....

Video tutorials about how to create an amazing website with the BlueVoda website builder, brought to you by VodaHost web hosting.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X