Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with text spacing

Hi all,

I seem to be having great troubles trying to stop my text boxes from overlapping, even though I set them out using the 'Space Down' button and it looks fine in the builder.
    The page in question is http://www.warsofheaven.com/hierarchies.html
    When I check it the 'Back to Top' link at the bottom of the Overview and Orphanim sections are pushed up into the text, and all the others are a lot closer together than I put them. It seems to change depending on the computer as well, as I checked on both my sister's computers and it was different in each - one of them wildly distorting the page.
    I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong here, as I'm just using the spacing and align buttons the builder provides. Any help in sorting it out would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers,

Saau

Re: Help with text spacing

Hi, it is a problem, especially with longer pages. What will help is if you keep all the text as one block & highlight any words that you may want to link from. Or you can place a table on the page with maybe one column & 10-15 rows & place the text in the differ at rows as you come down the page. This will also keep the lines from over lapping.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Help with text spacing

Thanks Chris, I'll try that. :)

Comment

Working...
      X