Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Intro

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to get to the next level in web design, I would like to add a flash intro page to my site. Which software is the easiest to use with blue voda to design and upload an intro page? Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Re: Flash Intro

The software you use to make the flash intro has no bearing how well it work with BV. BV will insert it the same way regardless of what program you develop the flash intro with. I would go with whatever program is the easiest to make it with as flash can be difficult to do depending on what you are doing and what program you use

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Watdaflip,

Thanks for the response. I have a software to make the page but I'm having problems uploading it. Is there a link to somewhere I can get the instructions on how to do it for BV?

Thanks

Comment

I looked through the list of tutorials and found this, I don't know if it is exactly what you need http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/add...web-pages.html

Perhaps someone who uses BV might come along and provide more information of that aspect.

I would think once you have the compiled .swf file it should load if you use it as a regular flash object. I would think BV would upload it for you like any other file.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X