Hi there - another newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there - another newbie

Just a quick intro. I'm new to this, so I'll no doupt be busy asking lots of obvious questions of you all, though I hope to contribute as well!

Lots of interests outside of the PC, I'm a published (Paper) author, and now my work is online - just as soon as I work out how to upload my site that is!

Picardowoods

Re: Hi there - another newbie

Im a newbie also .

Comment

Originally posted by picardowoods View Post
      Just a quick intro. I'm new to this, so I'll no doupt be busy asking lots of obvious questions of you all, though I hope to contribute as well!

Lots of interests outside of the PC, I'm a published (Paper) author, and now my work is online - just as soon as I work out how to upload my site that is!

Picardowoods

hi and welcome to VL ... just read all the tutorials then ask away ... just make sure you try to post your questions in the relevant forum ... good luck with it all
      kym, merlin & tala
      creating white majick
      www.whiteshepherds.com.au
      www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
      www.merlinsmajick.com
      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, busy reading as I type.

PW

Comment

NEWBIE Here too !!!!
          CynSurfin....

Comment

Hi there all you newbies......welcome to vodaland enjoy and have fun.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
            www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

I am new here in this forum.
              موقع -برامج -وصلات

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes.

I have just uploaded my first site here and would love your constructive view points.

Thanks again

Comment

Hi there Picardo and welcome. Heed Whitesheperds advice and you'll do well. Post your request in the Review forum and we'll be glad to have a look at your site. Good luck to you!
                  Hello and welcome to everyone else (crowded in here lol). Just for your info, if you start your own threads you'll get more individual attention. And if you read the forum rules you'll make it easier on yourselves...
                  Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Oooops Sorry

Moved as requested.

Carl

Comment

Hey PW,

Hello, new myself, but am the curious type.... let us know about your writing. Also, I will go over and look at your site. I always like to get new ideas and you sound like the creative type, so I am sure I will find it interesting.

Comment

Hi there.. I'm another newbie here.. I'm still scratching my head over my little project here for my lil business.. phewww.... Sure it looks easy when I surv the net but understanding some of the jargon words is a "battle"! I wanted to learn how to do a "Go Menu Bar + Auto Search"... Sorta like 2 in 1 thing... but I don't know how to tell it in words... Searched everywhere in the tutorial videos but still can't find it...

See if any of you guys here know what I'm talking about. I've paste a printscreen on the menu bar that I'm talking about.. Help is needed...

It actually has like few "Jump Menu" + a "Go Menu Bar"... Well, this is actually my competitor's site.. I hope I can built a better site than what she has...
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Sw@n; 02-10-2008, 07:51 PM. Reason: Can't seem to paste it in the forum so I attached a pic from printscreen

Comment

Working...
                        X