Page Will Not Open in BV Builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Will Not Open in BV Builder

I finally got the hang of this and have built my site. I've built it in MicroSoft Front Page. Have loaded it to the server and it shows up fine. What'd I like to do, however, is to have it open in BV Site Builder but it tells me that it's an unexpected format. I've downloaded it from the VodaHost Server. I was under the impression that, once you loaded it to the server, you could then save it and open it in BV Site Builder. I would appreciate any help you might be able to give to help me resolve this problem. Thanks so much for you time and effort.

Re: Page Will Not Open in BV Builder

Hi, You could open the FP pages that you have uploaded in an iframe using BV, & you might be able to copy the htlm from front page & put this into BV HTML box.
    But not quite sure why you would want place FP into BV.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi. Thanks for responding. I built it in FP -- but have people that need to edit it on their own and have no knowledge of design for webpages. That's why I chose BV becuase it's so simple to use. I just can't open the pages. So, I'm a little confused. Any suggestions??

Comment

I've followed the instructions for importing a page from the internet, and have watched the video. It seems pretty simple, but it still give me the same error code. Is there a trick to this?
        Thanks.

Comment

If a web page was built in front page, i would not try to edit it with BlueVoda...Mixing website builders is not a good idea...stick with one if you built it with FP only use FP to edit it...The same thing applies to BV.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X