Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naval-Not Sure How to Paste HTML

Not sure how to paste html into HTML Page? I want to use Aweber
    and I have to paste their html into my page. what location should I paste?
    thanks, Dave

Re: Naval-Not Sure How to Paste HTML

Dave,
    I'm not Naval - but aweber should be telling you where to paste it - does it go between the body tags?

If so, right click on the page and go into page html - then add the code to the appropriate area. If I'm right and it's between the body tags - select that area - add the code, click ok. (Make sure you're going to the right area.)
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks Beth. I did go between the body tags. I paste at Beginning of Body Tag. still doesn't work. And Aweber has not been much help. Dave
      and I also published.

Comment

OK - I was wrong before - what you need to do is place the form itself on the page. Much easier.

Open the page - click to open and html box (upper left in the left hand column) - Put the html of the form in that box - size the box to be the size of the form - preview to get that right - so you can get the form where you want it on the page.

That should do it.
        Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Boy I am really confused now. I was told to copy javascript from Aweber and paste into my Page Html. my problem is I don't know where to paste in my Page Html? Dave

Comment

You need to PLACE a HTML box in your page. Then double click it and paste the code in it. Look also at your other post (in the ABVFP thread).
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks, there is a lot of HTML in Aweber to paste, how much of it should I paste into my Page HTML? should I just paste the javascript? Or? thanks, Dave. PS. As you can tell, I am new at HTML!

Comment

Not sure what you mean. I think that the part of code that you need to copy/paste is only a few lines, but,on the other hand, i can't be sure because i don't use Aweber.
                Navaldesign
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Dave -
                  Take EVERYTHING they tell you to place - and put it in the html box that both Naval and I have told you.

If it doesn't work, email me the entire code, please, with what they tell you.

(Naval, I believe it's the code for the entire form).
                  Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                  SEO - The Basics

Comment

Can't know Beth, never used their services. Usually there are two ways of doing this: either with a one or two lines code, that creates on the page a inline frame (that displayes a form that is hosted on Aweber's server) OR by copying the entire form code. Even in this second case, the code should not be more than some lines.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Naval, he's now got the code on his page - and it's working - kind of. If someone puts in their email and clicks the send button, they go to his thank you page - and he is showing their info - but they aren't getting the email they are supposed to.

I, also, have not used aweber - would that be something that you think should be in the programming down with aweber? Or is there more to this? I think it would be in what he programmed at aweber.

Anyone using aweber that might have an answer to this?
                      Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Not sure. Usualy the code is created automatically, depending on the user options, however, it should anyway work. I mean, no autoresponder company will ever (automatically) create a code that will produce a NON responding option!!
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Beth, can you please mail me ? I have lost your email. Thanks
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Naval,
                            I think it's working - but will email you :)
                            Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
                            X