Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having 2 sites at once.

Hey,

I stepped off of bluevoda for awhile and now I am coming back :)

Ok, Now to the point. I have www.dansobus.com which works perfectly fine. Then I added www.drunkhippo.info a long time ago. I soon after purchasing drunkhippo.info placed drunkhippo.info into soholaunch. I made my website off of soholaunch with drunkhippo.info. Although learning more about blue voda I want to put drunkhippo.info back into bluevoda.

I had trouble figuring it out so I removed it from my domains from bluevoda. I next went to Addon domains and added it once again.
    When I make a page and publish to public_html/drunkhippo it makes the url, www.dansobus.com/drunkhippo/(PAGE-NAME).html I am unsure of why it is doing this. I looked in my folders and found the page I published, public_html/drunkhippo/(PAGE-NAME). I just don't see why it is like a subdomain to www.dansobus.com

Another thing to add in is that all of my pages I used to have made with drunkhippo.info on bluevoda. They no longer work. It says it cannot redirect. Heres an example https://www.drunkhippo.info/5_Lesson...le_Adsense.php

Hopefully that is to garbled since I am pretty tired.

Thanks,
    Kasobus

Re: Having 2 sites at once.

bump

Comment

have you created and published a page as index to this domain

publish an index page to public_html/drunkhippo

you will need to physically type drunkhippo in the publish box when you publish to this domain and remove it when you publish to your main domain

best to keep a separate file folder on your computer as well for the files for this addon domain ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
        have you created and published a page as index to this domain

publish an index page to public_html/drunkhippo

you will need to physically type drunkhippo in the publish box when you publish to this domain and remove it when you publish to your main domain

best to keep a separate file folder on your computer as well for the files for this addon domain ...
        I published one saved as index. It didn't help though. It still says "The page isn't redirecting properly"

Comment

Originally posted by kasobus View Post
          I published one saved as index. It didn't help though. It still says "The page isn't redirecting properly"
          remove any redirect you have set up for this .. this could be the problem ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
            remove any redirect you have set up for this .. this could be the problem ..
            That worked. It's funny how the simplest things that I do not see cause such big problems. I was looking for a redirection area on the control panel, but didn't see one on the main page. That's because it was in add-on domains.

Thanks again, You are so helpful :) ,
            Kasobus

Comment

Working...
            X