Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inline Frames

Hi well on my site im having a radio and i want it to be playing on every
    page. I dont want it to cut out when the pages are changeing and i noticed alot of sites use inline frames. So what i want to do is so you click on a nav button and it takes u to the page in the inline frame is it possible please reply.

Re: Inline Frames

PLease help

Comment

Hi, couple of alternatives. You could go down the i frame route, but would want a page with 2 & possibly 3 i frames (1 for radio) & (1 for page content).
      The other alternative is have an auto popup on your home page that will have the radio in. I am sure there is possibly anther way of having the music, but others will have to give us their secrets.

Good luck.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I was thinky i make a kinda like a template witht he radio already in on there then i make seperate pages to goin the inline frames and when i make a new page a just load the template with the radio already on it and then i connect the inline frame to the page i made.

Comment

do u reckon that would work

Comment

Sorry! i don't understand.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

lol um well what i met was just make seperate pages and have a permanent template and you just upload the seperate pages into the inline frame. And on the template is the radio.

Comment

Yes- you can do that and here is an example/tutorial on how to accomplish it.

Andy
                PHP- is a blast!

Comment

I would like to have an I frame popup into a specific area of my main page how do you do this I can get it to popup but have no way of getting it to the location that i desire

Comment

Originally posted by jerry52 View Post
                    I would like to have an I frame popup into a specific area of my main page how do you do this I can get it to popup but have no way of getting it to the location that i desire
                    1. Don't interrupt threads of others with a new "topic"
                    2. Review the Tutorial on "Adding Elements" to see how simple the use of Inline-Frames is, and how moving them is not an issue.
                    3. Be aware that using an iFrame to present another website is considered "publishing by proxy," and may create a legal liability in many instances ig appearing to be "re-broadcasting" or "distribution without permission, license, or authorization"....
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I might have not made my intentions clear.
                      I just want to move the popup window from the upper right hand cornet to position that would not cover my menus.

Comment

Working...
                      X