wanting email referral form to function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanting email referral form to function

I’m setting up a method for visitors to enter their friends name and email so a message from me saying “ your friend Bob [which would change to correspond with the sender’s name] has invited you to visit BIKEmpowered’s site, at www.BIKEmpowered.com etc etc

How can I do this?
    Thanks! Brian @ briandeanlacy8******.com

Re: wanting email referral form to function

Naval design has the perfect solution and you can find it at the link below.

?? I am bike guy and curious what the bikempowered.com is going to be about?

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Re: wanting email referral form to function

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your reply and link to script. At this point I can’t get to my cpanel, nor upload any pages – so it’s a project I’ll get to in time. Ideally the BV staff will get back to me today and fill this Ludite in on step by step page uploading. I still have every confidence.

And sorry it's been a while since your reply to me – and it was by sheer accident I bumped into your reply. I don’t know how this forum works – thought I’d get a reply into my email box. So how will I see any future replies? Searching by my username didn’t work, but searching for “bike” gave a long list, including your reply.

Anyway, the form I saw was http://truemajority.org/oreos/
      In addition to what your script does, it also offers visitors the option to add multiple addresses separated by commas, and to insert a personal note that goes with the email their friends will get. All of which I think is nice.

RE BIKEmpowered, here’s some cut n paste (until the pages are up for you to see) re the concept. Thanks for your interest!

Brian 503.975.2391

Index page:
      BE courses will give you the skills, mindset and camaraderie and for life-long cycling. There are enormous reasons to bicycle more, drive less. Join the several hundred women, men and youth I’ve coached in 27 years who have cycling in their lives with help from my nationally awarded programs.

Courses are open to all, fun-focused, held in small groups, packed with hands-on-bars experiences - designed to turn an interest into your lifestyle - to be a skilled, more regular rider - and capable mechanic.

These courses are unique in the world of bicycle education - BE’s 13-step safety check, 10 elements of crash-prevention handling skills and a 19-step LifeCyclePlan. These are detailed programs which coach you through each step - from motivation and mindset - to bike-work clothing transitions and roadside flat fixing.

Through the ’07-’08 Winter join a Bicycle Tune Up Course or Wheel Building Course, open to novice and occasional bicycle fixers - held in my workshop in NE Portland.

I’m also opening enrollment for Spring classes - the Core Cycling Intro and Life Cycling Courses, which begin Saturday February 23rd ’08.

Group rides to cool and educational neighborhood-based destinations are in the works. If you have suggestions, please send your ideas.

Mouse up to the red bar above to discover more about BE's principles and the Cycling and Repair Courses. Your first step - send this reply form, sign up at the guest book, or reach me directly with other questions.

Bikes offer so much, and I love to share my passion for them. Let’s exchange some motivation for cycling soon!

Brian

503.975.2391 / 5035 NE 23rd AvePortlandOR97211

Comment

Working...
      X