Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hey everyone,
    My name is Chris. I'm 25. I got an email to post an introduction in here so here I am. Got the BlueVoda program to make a website for my mom and thinkin about makin my own personal one too. If I get good at it then I am thinkin about makin it a business. I love playin on the net. I've got MSN messanger (which is what i spend the most time on), Yahoo messanger, and a facebook, and myspace. Well I will probably have many questions posted on some of the other forums. Till then, talk to everyone later.

Re: Introduction

Welcome Chris,

You can add my Windows Live ID - the icon is at the top right of my post! need any help or anything like that don't hesitate to ask on Windows Live or on the forum where anyone can help you.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Hi Chris and welcome,

If you're anything like my sons you'll be speeding past us old school guys in no time. Good luck!

Ken
      www.sedonaaromatherapie.com
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Hi and welcome to VL ... this is a great place to be ...
        kym, merlin & tala
        creating white majick
        www.whiteshepherds.com.au
        www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
        www.merlinsmajick.com
        www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Working...
        X