Email Button or Image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Button or Image

I've been reading forums for hours and don't see this issue listed. I am using Vista, if that matters. What I've been trying to accomplish is to use pictures as buttons or even navigation bars or simple text... I've tried it all today... as buttons to use on the bottom of my pages to click on to send me email. What happens when the buttons, etc are clicked on though is that I get a big blank page via IE and also get 2 email windows with my address in them. I'm sure folks could send email to me but I'd like for the buttons to work without loading a big blank page and 2 separate email windows. I've tried using "blank and self" as targets but get the same thing with either. What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks!!

Re: Email Button or Image

I've been reading forums for hours and don't see this issue listed. I am using Vista, if that matters. What I've been trying to accomplish is to use pictures as buttons or even navigation bars or simple text... I've tried it all today... as buttons to use on the bottom of my pages to click on to send me email. What happens when the buttons, etc are clicked on though is that I get a big blank page via IE and also get 2 email windows with my address in them. I'm sure folks could send email to me but I'd like for the buttons to work without loading a big blank page and 2 separate email windows. I've tried using "blank and self" as targets but get the same thing with either. What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks!!
    www.redlandschinesecresteds.com

Comment

Hi, all seems to open up at my end. (But am using xp) I assume you are not trying this from a work computer that may have a block on the mailto: style of sending a message?
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris. I'm working from a home computer so shouldn't have any filters and such. But, it's a good point and I will check my settings and options on antivirus and other programs like that. Who knows... it might just be something simple. That would sure be nice.

Comment

Working...
        X