Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help

I published an updated site on my home page.
    When I hoover over Who am I it says annoucement. I tried to create a Navigation Bar on my home computer named Annoucemnts.. Why is it showing up on my new published page.
    Praying As One offers a beautiful hand held prayer cross for sale. Our unique religious cross is designed to be held by two people at one time or one person with both hands. Our beautiful cross can become a personalized cross very easily. Our handmade wooden cross is 6" x 12" of solid mahogany.

Re: Need Help

Hi, I don't see the problem? Your links seem to work fine for me, can you elaborate?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I logged off my computer and back on. It's working now.

Thanks

Comment

It works now. I logged off and back on again.

Thanks

Comment

You shouldn't have to log-in and out, sometimes when you publish any changes it just takes time to show due to your temp files stored on the pc, you can usually just remove those and it should be fine. Turning a pc on and off shouldn't be taken so lightly, it puts a huge weight on the shoulders of any pc.

Glad you sorted it though
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Interesting thread,

I agree with the words of Marincky.
            SwirlWeb

Comment

Working...
            X