Adding an navigation button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding an navigation button

I'm trying to add an additional navigation button to the website called http://prayingasone.com/ I watched the tutorial on how to add a button. I added the button per instructions but got an error. Website not found. After the button is added how do I add information to the page?
    I'm new to blueVoda and need help.

Thanks

Re: Adding an navigation button

I haven't checked them all (on all pages) but they appear to be working?

Is it a specific button?

Darren

Comment

Darren.
      I deleted the Annoucement button because of the Errors. I added the button again. Look at my site now. I added it on the Event page and it doesn't even show up.
      Praying As One offers a beautiful hand held prayer cross for sale. Our unique religious cross is designed to be held by two people at one time or one person with both hands. Our beautiful cross can become a personalized cross very easily. Our handmade wooden cross is 6" x 12" of solid mahogany.

Comment

No I can't see it either, I am guessing it is an image button. In bV it's not hiding behind something is it? If so you might have to right click it and bring to the front.

Let me know

Darren

Comment

How do I add an additional Navigation button to the site called annoucements. I'm not the original creator. I watched the Tutorial but need a little more help.
          Praying As One offers a beautiful hand held prayer cross for sale. Our unique religious cross is designed to be held by two people at one time or one person with both hands. Our beautiful cross can become a personalized cross very easily. Our handmade wooden cross is 6" x 12" of solid mahogany.

Comment

I am not sure if the buttons you have are BV buttons but if they are just double click them (in BV) and the names of the buttons will be in a kind of list and you just add the list and a new button will be added.

Try that next

Darren

Comment

Working...
            X