Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hello Forum Members,
    My name is Bob, but you knew that from my user name.
    I live in Central New York (the Syracuse area)
    I have just downloaded the Blue Voda store builder and I'm looking forward to building and publishing my first BV website.
    I plan on spending alot of time here on the forum reading, learning and helping when I can.
    Bob

Re: Greetings

Welcome aboard Bob, you wont be dissapointed, some lovely, helpful people on here to help with any problems along the way.

Paul
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Hi there Bob, welcome to Vodaland.
      You sure have come to the right place.....enjoy and have fun.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Welcome Bob,

You've made the right BV choice. Here will always be some helping hands to try and solve any problems you may have. Looking forward to see your new website.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Hi Bob and welcome from the enlisted ranks as well lol. (The guys above this post are all officers and among the most helpful of the forum's participants). You'll find this a very useful 'platoon'. Good luck!

Ken
          www.sedonaaromatherapie.com
          Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Hi Bob ... welcome to VL ... enjoy creating your website ... we are all here to help ...
            kym, merlin & tala
            creating white majick
            www.whiteshepherds.com.au
            www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
            www.merlinsmajick.com
            www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome.
              I am glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know all of you better.
              My plan for the weekend is to watch many of the tutorials and to start practicing with the site builder.
              I am sure that I will need more help than I can give at first but I know that it wont be long before I will be able to offer advice to a new private.
              I currently operate a website that sells sterling silver jewelry but it is hosted somewhere else.
              Folks that I have met on another forum have convinced me that I should look at other options and VH was highly recommended by them.
              I know that they will be reading this so I would like to say hello. (HELLO!)
              Thank you again for the warm welcome.
              Bob

Comment

Glad you made it over here, Bob. I think you'll like all the options you have with BV and VH - but as I told you in another thread on another forum - PLAY PLAY PLAY with it - you're doing the right thing by watching the tutorials. And build a play page while you watch - pause the tutuorials and see how the things work. The tutorials cover the basics - but there is so much more some of the tools do :)

Again - glad to see you make the leap - and, as you see, good friendly people here.
                Beth
                A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hello Beth,
                  Very Glad to be here.
                  Sorry it took awhile for me to get back to you here, but as you know from the other thread, been very busy trying to figure all this out.
                  I have been gathering everything I need to put together my next site.
                  You know the drill PLAN YOUR WORK, WORK YOUR PLAN.
                  Thanx for dropping in to say HI.
                  Bob

Comment

Bob,
                    It's doing that - planning and working the plan - that will make it successful :)
                    Beth
                    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hello to you Bob, welcome to VH

Comment

Hey there Bob

Welcome to VH. If you ever need any help, feel free to ask :)
                        Take care and have fun. Look forward to seeing your website!

Comment

Working...
                        X