This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find my page resizer anymore

Hello, i was working on a page in BV when i decided to increase its height manually. I used that resizing tool to the left of the page (on the vertical ruler). But now my cursor can't find or grab that resizer. It's hidden somewhere below my page and i cannot access it. Has anyone have similar problem and how did you solve it? Please, help, it's urgent, (and quite frustrating, too).

Thanks.

Herman

Re: Can't find my page resizer anymore

Hello Herman,
    Go to the top of your bv....click on the link that says view....then scroll down to ruler and that should solve your problem
    Diane
    www.smallbizunite.net

At first you don't succeed, pick yourself up and try again!

Comment

Hi Herman,

The easiest and surest way to size your page is right at the beginning of every page you build. Just right-click on a blank spot on your page in bv. On Page Properties you will have the opportunity to set your page height and width and also center. Very easy steps. I usually set my page length way longer than I think I will need it. You can shorten it up later using the same tool.

Good luck!

Ken
      www.sedonaaromatherapie.com
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Herman,

You can still do this if you get get 'locked up'... Whenever you right-click on your page it will give you an opportunity to resize it.

Ken
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Sorry, StrictlyBusiness
          We were posting at the same time. Not to say your way is not good advice...

Ken
          Ken

Comment

Originally posted by sedona View Post
            Sorry, StrictlyBusiness
            We were posting at the same time. Not to say your way is not good advice...

Ken
            Hi Sedona,
            lol nothing taking by it. You added additional information that makes increasing the page length that I failed to mention and that makes it alot easier and faster to resize.
            Diane
            www.smallbizunite.net

Comment

Thanks, StrictlyBiz (hope you don't mind the nickname),

Do you have it sorted out then, Herman?

Ken
              Ken

Comment

Thank you Sedona and StrictlyBusiness. Everything is now back to normal. Oh, I love VodaHost and the people on this forum. You guys rock!!! Merci

Herman

Comment

Originally posted by sedona View Post
                  Thanks, StrictlyBiz (hope you don't mind the nickname),

Do you have it sorted out then, Herman?

Ken
                  lol, i absolutely love the nickname...carry on!
                  Diane
                  www.smallbizunite.net

Comment

Working...
                  X