This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my servers

i have just bought a new domain name and need to point it to my voda account, so how do i find out what my voda servers are. i tried to follow tutorials but get the run around and end up going back to the same page, ive looked in my cpanel but cant find it any were

thanks
    johnny

Re: my servers

Do you have a VodaHost Hosting account ? If yes, after purchase, you MUST have recieved a welcome email from VodaHost with all the necessary details. Your servers are writen there. If you don't have it anymore, or nor sure, go in http://www.vodahost.com/login.htm

Look with your IP address to find out your nameservers.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks got it sorted, can you recommend a ftp program

Comment

BlueVoda's BluefTP is not bad, then there are lots out there: cuteFTP, smartFTP, etc. Google it.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X