Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

Hi, this is Juliet from Italy.

I'm a new joiner. I downloaded VodaHost a couple of days ago because my head asked me to make a web site for his business.

I'm quite skilled with Photoshop, but I'm an utter **** with HTML codes.

Thanks to Voda and to its wonderful tutorials, I've been able to build a decent web site. It isn't finished yet, but all I need is a little time to set things out.

Have a nice week-end,
    Juliet

Re: Hello everyone!

hi and welcome .... this is a great place to be ... have fun with your website ...
    kym, merlin & tala
    creating white majick
    www.whiteshepherds.com.au
    www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
    www.merlinsmajick.com
    www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Hi Juliet and welcome.....

My wife is from the UK - my family is originally from Calabria although as of yet I've never been to Italy. Maybe someday.

I don't know yet what your internet hopes are but you'll find a lot of help here. And I'll certainly help if I can...

Best of luck to you!
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Originally posted by sedona View Post
        Hi Juliet and welcome.....

My wife is from the UK - my family is originally from Calabria although as of yet I've never been to Italy. Maybe someday.

I don't know yet what your internet hopes are but you'll find a lot of help here. And I'll certainly help if I can...

Best of luck to you!
        My dad is from Calabria too :)

Ciao Juliet!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here. Yes, The tutorials are totally fantastic! Without them I would lose my head! lol

Take care!
        Teri

Comment

HTML...Don't need no skills with this web builder...Photoshop...I am trying to get on a course as I speak, something I really want to get better on.

Enough waffling from me, welcome aboard Juliet.
          www.anxietynomore.co.uk
          The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
          Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
          Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Hello to you, welcome to VH......

Comment

Welcome to Voda. Enjoy the experience.
              Bless you
              Tom

Comment

Hi Juliet, this is Pia from Finland!

I have many friends in Italy, they were actually my neighbors here in Helsinki, and now living in Abruzzo again.

You would think we have lots of snow, but actually this winter there's probably more in Italy! It's really crazy nowadays.

I'm a new user as well, have a company called Ligt Spirit. Excited to get my webpage up and running...a little slow in learning, but this definitely does seem like a good site and excellent services.

Wishing you and your webpage the best!

Pia

Comment

Working...
                X