This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• None of my files actually save...

Ok, heres my problem. I will be using blue voda, then when I'm done. Save my file and for some reason when I go to open that file it says something like, Windows cannot not find "file name" Make sure you typed the name correctly and try again. I think you get the picture. My file isn't actually saving. At least thats what it seems like. I'm going to re download blue voda now just in case that is the problem. Anywhere I seem to save the file it still gives me this error. I'm completely sunk unless this is fixed :)

Thanks,
    DrunkHippo

Edit: I just tried redownloading and that did not work either.

Re: None of my files actually save...

Are you opening the file from within BV or are you double-clicking the file from a folder?

I have a problem when trying to open BV files straight from a folder, it won't open them unless I open BV first, then open up the files from within BV.

Comment

Re: None of my files actually save...

Originally posted by AJ113 View Post
      Are you opening the file from within BV or are you double-clicking the file from a folder?

I have a problem when trying to open BV files straight from a folder, it won't open them unless I open BV first, then open up the files from within BV.
      Thanks this did the trick. Right when I opened it up none of my images loaded and thought somethingelse messed up. Although it was just because I moved the images into a different folder.

Thanks for the help,
      DrunkHippo

Comment

Working...
      X