e-mail from contact page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-mail from contact page

I successfully published my site and added the contact us and thank you pages tonight. The problem is that I am not getting the contact us e-mail. I believe I did exactly as the tutorial instructed as far as the HTML but now I'm wondering if I missed something. I did watch it and read the notes 3 times. Thanks for any help you can offer.
    www.harvestelegance.com

Re: not getting the e-mail from contact page

Erin... You need to be sure that you have an account set up so that email service on your computer that will recieve mail from your domain..like the server name.. mail.yourdomain.com...then the user name like... erin@yourdomain.com... and all the ports and all that are set up right... Hope that helps... Doug

Comment

I did set that up last night in outlook. Both that you suggested are there. I even got the "test" to come back successful so it appears to me that it should work but I haven't gotten one of the messages that I sent. Is it better to go through webmail?

Comment

Hi Erin...
        Make sure you are using the right Ports... for your email... and Look at the Webmail Tutorials for the C Panel... setting up webmail and redirecting email...You've probably already seen them a bunch of times... but you'll get it figured... Doug

Comment

Working...
        X