Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

My name is Bongani a.k.a diebongza Iam a new member from Johannesburg, South Africa, I hope youl send me e-mails to welcome me.

Cheers!

Re: Hi

Hi Bongani,

Welcome to Voda Land...Great people are here to help you, can't wait to see your new website. Make sure to plan out your site and use the tutorials there are a great help.

Have lots of fun too!!
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Welcome, Bongani, and good luck!
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Welcome Diebongza. Enjoy Bluevoda
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I Bongani

I am also new to the Forum. I am from Port Alfred in the Eastern Cape - it's good to know there are other south Africans on this Forum!

All the best
          Litty

Comment

Hello Bongani and Litty

Great to have you in the forum
            Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

hi and welcome ... this is a great place to be with lots of great peopleto help you ...
              kym, merlin & tala
              creating white majick
              www.whiteshepherds.com.au
              www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
              www.merlinsmajick.com
              www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Hi Bongani. Welcome to Voda Land, newest province for SA. Enjoy the experience and do not hesitate to ask for help here on the forum. I can sell you a house in Centurion, lol....
                Bless you
                Tom

Comment

Welcome, Bongani. I am new here as well, and this is the first reply I've posted. Good luck with your new site. I will look it up soon.
                  From Oregon Piper

Comment

Hi there Bongani, welcome to vodaland....enjoy and have fun and all will come together.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Working...
                    X