Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking pages in same website

Hi,

I am trying to link my main body page to the other pages on my site without a menu bar.

I saved that page in my cpanel and named it body.html.

The link I have is www.highfuelpricerelief.com/body.html

I've tried deleting it and reloading but the link is till not working.

Please help.

Will

www.HighFuelPriceRelief.com

Re: Linking pages in same website

What do you mean you saved the page in your cpanel????

You just create the page in your BV program and publish it, that's all?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Go to www.HighFuelPriceRelief.com

and click on skip at bottom right corner and you'll see it doesnt go to the right site.

how can fix this link?

Comment

you need to ensure the page is called body all in lower case, and nothing else. Then republish it. It should work. Don't do anything in your c panel.

Here is your page http://www.highfuelpricerelief.com/Body.html

change the B for a b then republish it
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

By the way, if you want the site to get visitors can I suggest you change the pages around.

In other words make your 'body' page your index page, and link to the contact 'Free gift' form from there.

You'll get about 3 hits a week if you leave it as it is.

Comment

Thanks BG.

I wanted to do that with my form floating on the body page, but I just cant seem to make it work. So I rearranged the pages.

Can you help.

Comment

To be honest that's not something I have done but if I wanted to I would do a search on this forum because I am sure I have seen posts on doing this before. There are some real techie wizzkids on this forum so I would make a seperate post about it as I am sure someone will answer you. But do a quick search first as I am sure it has been discussed.

Sorry I can't be any more help than that.

If it were me and I couldn't do what you are suggesting I would just maybe place that form halfway down the page, would help break the page up too and I am sure people would then get a better idea of what it's about. It totally threw me when I first saw it, I couldn't work out what it was LOL.

Comment

Will do.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X