help needed to fix outgoing server problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed to fix outgoing server problems

I have followed every step of the instruction. However, there are still two tasks failed. Namely find outgoing server(SMTP) and send test email message.

The following error message appears:

"Send test email message: The specifed server was found, but there was no response from the server. Please verify that the port and SSL information is correct. To access these settings close this dialog, then on the Advanced tab

Find outgoing mail server(SMTP): Outlook could not connect to the outgoing mail server(SMTP). The problem could be the server name or port, or your server may not support SSL. Verify your port and SSL setting s in More settings under the Advanced tab."

Could anyone tell me how to fix up this problem?

Thanks

www.naturalstage.com

Re: help needed to fix outgoing server problems

Vodahost normally replied my questions quickly in the past. Why there is no reponse this time? Even I have submitted a ticket?

www.naturalstage.com

Comment

Re: help needed to fix outgoing server problems

Hi TBear..
      I really think you need to work within your outlook and set it up just so so...set up an account (inside outlook) for each domain.. if you are receiving the mail that's good... Then you need to set up the new outgoing address like fromme@mydomain.com...inside that account.. with the proper port and all that..So the error message is really giving you the how to do... hope that helps... Doug

Comment

Working...
      X