No announcement yet.

SPACE....Is There Life Out There???...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPACE....Is There Life Out There???...

Space .... is there life out there? or are we all alone out here?....

What do you think? do you believe? ...... feel free to air your views.... and experiences......

I for one do not believe that we are all alone out here.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Re: SPACE....Is There Life Out There???...

hmm, well now......

You're there aren't you? ha ha.....lol

Experiences.....hmm, well, once upon a time, there was this dude and he signed up on VodaHost.......said he was an AstroNOT.....lol Turned us all into aliens......made me mop the floors........wouldn't allow drink on da ship......strange experience......and to make things more interesting....he spent alot of time in the bathtub......kinda looks like you.

he he :)

We are not alone.......they clone us.....lmbo

Comment

Originally posted by C L View Post
      hmm, well now......

You're there aren't you? ha ha.....lol

Experiences.....hmm, well, once upon a time, there was this dude and he signed up on VodaHost.......said he was an AstroNOT.....lol Turned us all into aliens......made me mop the floors........wouldn't allow drink on da ship......strange experience......and to make things more interesting....he spent alot of time in the bathtub......kinda looks like you.

he he :)

We are not alone.......they clone us.....lmbo
      And have you thought that .....hhhhhmmmmm.....that dude might be one of them.....

And slowly slowly exposing himself to people of Planet Earth as not to create Confusion and Panic to the people of Earth......

Something to think about isn't it?

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller View Post
        And have you thought that .....hhhhhmmmmm.....that dude might be one of them.....

And slowly slowly exposing himself to people of Planet Earth as not to create Confusion and Panic to the people of Earth......

Something to think about isn't it?

That dude is definately one of them.......lol

......back to biz, had to throw that in, agree with you, it's a big universe to be just us.......I don't have any answers for you, maybe someone else does.

Comment

If planet earth is the pinnacle of all existence then we are, indeed, a very sad lot! When we are born we think of ourselves as the only thing in existence, during infancy we perceive that all existence is for our own, personal, benefit. As children we conceive of ourselves as the center of all existence. During our teen years we believe that our existence is the only thing important in the universe. When we enter into adulthood we develop an ethnic and cultural relativism that indicates, to us, that our ethnicity and culture is the only right one. As we interact with the world community we believe that our country and our government should be the model for the rest of the world. As citizens of our world we believe that our planet is the only one hosting life. We have been wrong since infancy about the center of all life and existence and I cannot see us being right in this final example and analysis. I, certainly, hope and believe that there is something out there to offer us a hope better than what we've done, here, with what we've been given.
          Dan

"'Tis better to be silent and thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." (A. Lincoln)

http://www.dpcCrazyCrafts.com

Comment

Originally posted by C L View Post
            That dude is definately one of them.......lol

......back to biz, had to throw that in, agree with you, it's a big universe to be just us.......I don't have any answers for you, maybe someone else does.
            Yeh..!!! Robyn.....and he and others might live among us.....lol.....

Ok back to the serious topic....I find it hard to believe the of all the stars we see in our night skies, so many galaxies and milky ways, that this is the only rock as I call it with living things....may it be humans or any other type of creature.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by dankc908 View Post
              If planet earth is the pinnacle of all existence then we are, indeed, a very sad lot! When we are born we think of ourselves as the only thing in existence, during infancy we perceive that all existence is for our own, personal, benefit. As children we conceive of ourselves as the center of all existence. During our teen years we believe that our existence is the only thing important in the universe. When we enter into adulthood we develop an ethnic and cultural relativism that indicates, to us, that our ethnicity and culture is the only right one. As we interact with the world community we believe that our country and our government should be the model for the rest of the world. As citizens of our world we believe that our planet is the only one hosting life. We have been wrong since infancy about the center of all life and existence and I cannot see us being right in this final example and analysis. I, certainly, hope and believe that there is something out there to offer us a hope better than what we've done, here, with what we've been given.

Hi there Dan, thanks for sharing your thoughts and beliefs with us, I for one I agree totally with what you have said......specialy the part of hope that I've highlighted on your post.

Maybe.... just maybe one day when the people of this planet can be ready and be better prepared than they are now.....we will finally find and make contact with our distant neighbours out there somewhere....

Until then we will just have to wait for the outcome.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

well Leader ... you are not our leader for nothing ... lmao ... I believe humans are incredibly arrogant to think there are no other life forms out there ... I KNOW we are not alone in this universe ... nothing I have experienced ... just what I know ...
                kym, merlin & tala
                creating white majick
                www.whiteshepherds.com.au
                www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
                www.merlinsmajick.com
                www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Originally posted by whiteshepherd View Post
                  well Leader ... you are not our leader for nothing ... lmao ... I believe humans are incredibly arrogant to think there are no other life forms out there ... I KNOW we are not alone in this universe ... nothing I have experienced ... just what I know ...
                  I agree with you on that Kym....... yes humans are arrogant and some believe we are the only life forms out here.....but then again there are those who know of other life forms existance and do all possible to cover it all up....why?....I ask?....could there be any hidden agendas?.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller View Post
                    I agree with you on that Kym....... yes humans are arrogant and some believe we are the only life forms out here.....but then again there are those who know of other life forms existance and do all possible to cover it all up....why?....I ask?....could there be any hidden agendas?.....
                    there are ... it is called fear ... and control ...
                    kym, merlin & tala
                    creating white majick
                    www.whiteshepherds.com.au
                    www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
                    www.merlinsmajick.com
                    www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Originally posted by whiteshepherd View Post
                      there are ... it is called fear ... and control ...
                      You are so damn right on that Kym.....one wonder what kind of Governments and Governmet Organizations we have and what they stand to gain from doing it.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

I agree with what's been said. Put them together and it's the governments controlling our hope to keep us moving and improving their arrogance and control.
                        Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Originally posted by SAman View Post
                          I agree with what's been said. Put them together and it's the governments controlling our hope to keep us moving and improving their arrogance and control.
                          I would really like to know why they try and keep it such a secret and always try to deny it when news leek out of any sightings or contacts with other beings ....why not just admit it and let the world now the truth.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Agood example is in the past few weeks here in texas multiple people saw lights in the same area, moving and speeds unlike known equipment, and the air base denied any operations in the area at the time. In less than a week their stand was changed 180 Degrees and now they had planes in the area. Who are they trying to fool? They probably think it would just cause a panic in most people.
                            Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Originally posted by SAman View Post
                              Agood example is in the past few weeks here in texas multiple people saw lights in the same area, moving and speeds unlike known equipment, and the air base denied any operations in the area at the time. In less than a week their stand was changed 180 Degrees and now they had planes in the area. Who are they trying to fool? They probably think it would just cause a panic in most people.
                              Yes, all governments to have one in common...... lies and more lies and then cover up's ......they all lie to us about any existance of ALIEN life out ther but when someone sees anything, it's always cover up's an more lies.....

Why not just admit the truth?......and get people used to the truth that there are other Alien life forms out there......or maybe even some already living here amongest us......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
                              X