Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing Site before Switching

Hi there,

I am considering having you folks host my existing law-practice website. My aim is to make the transition as seamless as possible and to have the new site look and feel as much like the existing site as possible.

I have downloaded the BlueVoda software and have slowly been building the pages to closely resemble the existing site. (My present host is geared towards the building and hosting of sites for attorneys, and I presume that the graphics are copyrighted, so I feel I should start from scratch.)

However, linking everything together in my computer is one thing, and getting it up to your site and having it work right may well be another. If and when I sign up with you folks, how *real-life* will I be able to get without actually changing the DNS stuff over to you? Will I be able to test it out in real-world circumstances?

Thanks.

Machinist

machinist

Re: Testing Site before Switching

OK....Lets take this one step at time. I fully understand your concerns.

1) Create a VodaHost account.

2) After you create your account we will send you your username and
    password.so that you may upload your website to our servers.

3) We also send you a Temporary URL (TURL) , the TURL in your case will act as a
    testing url, so that you upload your website to VodaHost whilst it is still at your old
    host. This will give you all the time you need to perform the all necessary tweaks
    before you switch your DNS over to us.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X