Help in dealing I-frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help in dealing I-frame

I published the header with menu bar as a separate page to use it for all my web pages. The location of my header is www.kashcomp.com/header.html. While I use the I-frame, following the instructions in the tips and tricks section of the community forum, I get the following error while I visit my site
    The requested URL /www.kashcomp.com/header.html was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.8 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.5 Server at www.kashcomp.com Port 80 Can some one guide me to overcome this error.

Re: Help in dealing I-frame

Hi, try the full url for the iframe link. http://www.kashcomp.com/header.html
    It might do the trick.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

By visiting www.kashcomp.com/header I am able to see the header which I am aware of. But How can I see it on the index page? Even though I followed the instructions I am unable to get the desired result. You can check it by visiting www.kashcomp.com

Comment

Thankyou Chris, It worked. Thanx once again

Regards
        Bilal

Comment

Working...
        X